Technical Marketing Specialist
We’re Hiring a Technical Marketing Assistant or Specialist for Our Online Education Startup
Here at S2 Groupe LLC, we’re looking for an Technical Marketing Specialist with a versatile skill set who is familiar with email sequences, sales funnels, landing pages, and lead generation strategy to join our team.
Led by Selena Soo (a leading expert in online marketing and publicity), our company offers world-class online education programs and high-end coaching services to visionary entrepreneurs, experts, and authors.
As our Technical Marketing Specialist, your job will include the following:
- Create simple landing pages or other WordPress pages as necessary (knowledge of Divi theme is a plus)
- Make recommendations on the technology required to accomplish our goals
- Understand launch funnels and digital marketing strategy
- Setup and track page performance on Google Analytics and share key reporting and recommendations with launch team
- Fix things when they break
- Have experience with software such as WordPress, Infusionsoft, ClickFunnels, EverWebinar, and other systems, as well as how they integrate together
- Create SOPs, templates, and fillable documents pertaining to your role
Hours and Schedule:
This is a virtual position of 10-15 hours/week on average, which could grow over time.
Hours are flexible and we can happily accommodate your schedule, provided that you give us ample advance notice of times you are unavailable.
You will be working directly with our Senior Project Manager as well as other talented members of our team.
To apply, please fill out the application.
- Enjoy digging in and figuring out how to problem solve tech-related issues
- Have excellent focus and attention to detail, even when under a deadline – nothing slips by you
- Respect and safeguard confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation
- Have the ability to self-manage and report progress for ongoing projects
- Be systematic in your thinking and approach to problem-solving
- Have flexibility to turn around rush assignments on short notice as needed.
Why you’ll love working at our company:
- You’ll get to work with talented, amazing people who make things happen.
- Your work will be fun, meaningful, and challenging.
- You’ll get to operate from your zone of genius each day. We’re passionate about understanding each team member’s unique strengths and leveraging those strengths in their role.
- We’re on the cutting edge of online marketing, education, personal branding, and publicity. You’ll be constantly learning and growing.
- You’ll have the freedom and flexibility to work from wherever you want. As long as you’re getting work done, we’re fine if you work from the beach!